Here is a picture our Jared Paul. Just wanted to add a picture of Jared so he knows we are always thinking and praying for him, and to let him know we love him! This a picture of Jared at Carissa's wedding, he was so happy the whole day, he definatly loved all the attention he got from everyone!!!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Our BOY!
Here is a picture our Jared Paul. Just wanted to add a picture of Jared so he knows we are always thinking and praying for him, and to let him know we love him! This a picture of Jared at Carissa's wedding, he was so happy the whole day, he definatly loved all the attention he got from everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is a great Picture of Jared. That was a fun day!!
Love, Lori Woodley
Cheryl, you are amazing! Keeping up with technology is such a challenge for me.
Love that cute Jared!
Kriss
Yeah! I just heard Carissa had started blogging and then saw the link to your page Aunt Cheryl! I am so glad you started one! I set up links to your page from mine so I can check in on yours more easily, I hope you don't mind. Please send me your email address so I can invite you to see my blog too! We just put on a slide show of our Asia trip--so fun! My email is cmjkmj@hotmail.com to send me your email address.
luvs,
Kjersten
Hey Aunt Cheryl I am so glad that the internet is here WOW how fun it is o see everyones pictures and a great way to stay in touch... Stefani Barkley
Post a Comment