Hi,Jared always looks so happy in all of his pictures! It looks like you all had lots of fun.Jessica
oh ya, is Kyle "Juarez", and if so can you tell us why?
I hope you had an awesome thanksgiving dinner with your kids (looks like it)!! Im so excited we get to see mom and dad this weekend, Its so hard being so far away from them..I wish OUR whole family lived in Oregon it would be so nice. -Steffy
Great pictures. It is so fun that you guys have a blog. It is a great way to keep in touch. Thanks for all your help with the skirts Cheryl.Love, Lori
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi,
Jared always looks so happy in all of his pictures! It looks like you all had lots of fun.
Jessica
oh ya, is Kyle "Juarez", and if so can you tell us why?
I hope you had an awesome thanksgiving dinner with your kids (looks like it)!! Im so excited we get to see mom and dad this weekend, Its so hard being so far away from them..I wish OUR whole family lived in Oregon it would be so nice.
-Steffy
Great pictures. It is so fun that you guys have a blog. It is a great way to keep in touch. Thanks for all your help with the skirts Cheryl.
Love, Lori
Post a Comment